IVF Well-being Program
The In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) technique can create new options to those couples who seek medical support on their fertility journey. For many couples, IVF can potentially become an intense period of time associated with stress, uncertainty and anxiety.
shows that emotional and mental stability has a positive impact on the
procedure. In our IVF Wellbeing-Program you will learn a range
of tools and techniques for a calm and relaxed IVF experience.
Who will benefit from this program?
- Women who will be starting with their first or consecutive IVF cycle
- Women who are currently undergoing hormone stimulation for egg retrieval
- Woman who are preparing for embryo transfer
- Husbands who are interested to learn how they can support their wives
Program Overview Module 1 - Tuesday June 16, 2015
- Learn how guided imagery and deep relaxation create a positive IVF experience
- What can you control and how can you let go
- How to strengthen your confidence and trust into your body
- Hormone stimulation - what you need to know
- Identify your fears and anxieties and learn how you can manage them successfully
- Learn 3 self-help tools that you can start practicing with immediate effect
- How to practice various relaxation techniques on your own
Program Overview Module 2 - Tuesday June 30, 2015- Embryo Transfer – what you need to know
- Define your "Baby Road Map"
- Learn how to become and stay calm and relaxed before, during and after embryo transfer
- Define your two weeks' strategy plan
- Learn 3 self-help tools in preparation for your transfer session
- How to communicate effectively with the people around you
Tickets & Registration
Per Person: S$ 190
Per Couple: S$ 235
Tanja Faessler is a certified Fertility Coach, Consulting Hypnotist, Life Coach and HypnoBirthing Practitioner. She founded Fertility Coaching in Singapore in 2012 to empower clients with options and to help them to make informed decisions. She has grown her experience through her diverse network with experts in the field of medicine and alternative therapies. Most importantly Tanja provides an insider’s approach to the often-challenging roadblocks present in conquering fertility challenges. Tanja works with individuals and couples taking into consideration client’s emotional and mental well-being, which is paramount to her.